As part of our mission to make mental health care accessible, affordability without sacrificing quality is a top priority for us. With that in mind, here’s our pricing:
$45 for the first month, then $95/month, billed on the same day each month. Your subscription includes:
- Assessment and Diagnosis*
- Treatment planning
- Care Monitoring
- Treatment Adjustments
- Ongoing check-ins
*As part of our mission, we provide therapeutic services only. We don't conduct or participate in forensic assessments, including disability claims.
$395/month for up to 4 sessions ($98.75/session).
- One on one support from home (via video) with a licensed therapist of your choosing
- Empirically proven techniques including CBT, psychotherapy, and mindfulness, to address anxiety and depression
- Support with other issues including but not limited to: self-esteem, stress, relationship struggles, and grief
- Access to Mood Check and notes to share with your therapist
- With subscription: up to 4 sessions per month
We welcome you to consider both psychiatry and talk therapy, as many people benefit from the combination of both for anxiety and depression. If you are currently subscribed to psychiatry but are interested in talk therapy or vice versa, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be glad to help get you started.