Welcome to Mood! To learn more about Mood Health, the services we offer, and how we work, read on:
What services does Mood provide?
- We provide talk therapy, psychiatry, and medication management for depression and anxiety.
- We do not provide couples therapy at this time.
- We offer virtual care via video with licensed providers who are passionate about mental health. Psychiatry visits are conducted by psychiatric nurse practitioners who have an average of 10 years of experience in the specialty. Talk therapy visits are conducted by licensed providers who typically hold titles such as LCSW, LMFT, and LPCC.
Does Mood treat children?
- Mood is available to people ages 18 and older. We do not treat children or teens at this time.
What insurance do you take?
- We are in network with most major payers. For a list of payers, click here.
What conditions do your providers treat?
- Our providers treat a range of conditions including mild to severe depression and anxiety, postpartum, borderline personality disorder, OCD, and PTSD
- Our therapists provide a wide range of therapies including: Trauma-focused therapies, CBT,DB, EMDR, Mindfulness and more
- We do not prescribe controlled substances. To see a list of the medications we can prescribe, click here
- If you have one of the following diagnoses, we believe you’d be better served by more specialized, higher-level care, and Mood is not the right service for you:
- Anorexia (currently experiencing)
- Bipolar disorder
- Bulimia (currently experiencing)
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Unspecified Psychosis
How do I get started?
- To book your first appointment, just head to www.moodhealth.com
Other questions? Feel free to read our FAQs and don’t hesitate to reach out to us by calling 619-639- 9730. We’re here to help!